Senior Global Manager (big b2b software brand) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Tech & IT - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annum plus Fabulous benefits package
Location: Central London
Based in Central London, we have partnered with a global leader in software, driving digital transformation across the entire asset and operations life cycle of capital-intensive industries.
The company’s engineering, planning and operations, asset performance, and monitoring and control solutions deliver proven results to over 16,000 customers across the globe. Its customers are supported by the largest industrial software ecosystem and have recently been acquired and they are now going through growth and now seek a Senior Global PR Manager to join there Communications team.
- Support a busy in-house PR team conducting integrated global communications
- Manage a roster of agencies in MEA; North America; Europe; LatAm and APAC
- Write press releases, blogs, digital content and opinion pieces as required
- Provide rapid responses to media enquiries
- Contribute creative ideas on how to increase the profile of the brand globally
- Manage and support a PR specialist – provide leadership and mentorship
- Manage internal communications to key stakeholders
- Support regional events
- Support crises and issues if they arise
You will have a strong background in the technology b2b sector, you must have in-house experience, and the ability to forge strong relationships with C-suite execs. You must have the ability to really drive the brand, manage external agencies have a good understanding of the EMEA landscape.
In return, they will offer a base of £65-£80k, plus bonus, car allowance circa £8k, work from home options and flexible working, casual dress code, supportive team, a global company which turnover circa £800m, great opportunities for growth and development in the role, newly created role to really make your own. All this plus much more.
Please apply on line or send your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.