Account Manager - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Tech & IT, Consumer & FMCG - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus
Location: Central London
Based in trendy Soho this award-winning and fully integrated agency are seeking to expand their team with a great account manager or senior account manager. They have a great culture that is highly supportive, creative, buzzy and can offer fantastic client base and really empowering campaigns that win awards and change brands.
You will join their team to work on existing brands and innovators, in software, cloud, e-commerce and video, all clients are market leaders and innovators, and have big budgets for some really great campaigns.
Ideally, you will have a background in either tech b2b and or b2b discipline and want to work on innovative brands. You will love building brands and you will work in both the UK and International assignments. The clients range from consumer to technology to fantastic consumer tech brands that we all use and love. You will manage a team of junior members who will assist you with administration and media relations.
You will have good media contacts, excellent writing skills and the love of developing brands all gained from a PR agency and now looking for a company that can offer a rewarding career path.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Base of £30-£43k
- Varied client roster from global clients to SME's
- UK & International PR campaigns
- Highly creative and thought-provoking assignments
- Fully integrated campaigns
- A personal development plan, internal and external training courses
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- A mix of tech b2b projects
- Great socials and team lunches, and 'away days'
- Work-life balance
- Supportive management - trendy offices
- Christmas closed
- Lots lots more - apply
on lineor call Justyne 07971 361 206