Senior Account Executive - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): B2B & Corporate - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus generous package
Location: Central London
We have partnered with an award winning, top 10 global independent agency who are based in London and are currently around 120 strong. They are expanding their corporate offering and are seeking a senior account executive who loves writing and developing content for clients.
This is a top tier agency who offer a fast paced, exciting atmosphere, for a bright and ambitious candidate who has corporate, issues, reputation management & B2B PR experience seeking the next step in their career.
They provide an exceptional package including flexi hours, work from home options, early finish Fridays, private healthcare, a dedicated training department which allow you to take whatever courses you like and the list goes on!
You'll work with some major brands across varied sectors and your campaigns will include both UK and Global strategic multi-platform projects within a well-structured and supportive team, where you'll be able to hone your PR skills and support new business pitches.
Responsibilities, skills and attributes:
- Utilise knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities
- Contribute to the creation of PR plans
- Day-to-day client support including pro-actively keeping up to date with client media, industry and digital developments
- Drafting and editing press materials, deliver insightful research and preparing reports and briefing materials for clients
- Build trusted relationshipswith journalists and media professionals to conduct effective media sell-ins and identify the most advantageous opportunities for client coverage
- Be effective in meeting deadlines and successful in juggling multiple work priorities and managing your time
- Contribute to nnew business pitches