Account Manager (work at home 1 day / week ) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): B2B & Corporate - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus amazing perks
Location: Central London
We have partnered with a global independent agency, an employer of choice, and currently circa 150 strong in their cool and funky London offices. Due to their amazing culture that's fast-paced, fun and supportive, with great rewards this agency has won numerous awards for their innovative campaigns and creative environment.
They are now seeking an Account Manager with a the tech b2b background, a thorough understanding of thought leadership and corporate reputation.
As you would expect with an agency of this stature, you'll be offered some fabulous benefits including numerous online discounts (from gym membership, cinema tickets to high street shopping), daily breakfasts, lunch and drinks on Fridays, 4pm finish Friday, personal development fund, work from home one day a week, flexible working, private health cover and pension. – the list goes on. You'll also get to work with some of the most talented PR people in the business on very high profile, well-networked clients across business, enterprise and technology.
- Excellent experience in the technology b2b sector
- Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches
- The ability to work in a team and support and help to direct more junior members
- Good media contacts and media relations skills across Nationals and Business sector
- The confidence to client interface at all levels
- Develop and execute the PR programme across your clients
- Be responsible for running client events, conferences, seminars, press trips.
They will offer a varied and challenging new role for you on a salary of £30-£40K PLUS all those wonderful benefits, training, career development, private health cover, flexible daily working hours 9-5.30pm, one day a week work from home, Friday finish at 4pm, drinks every Friday, team lunches, staff away days, monthly drinks, plus you'll work with some of the best talent in the UK market.
You can apply online or mail your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, for an informal chat through the role, please call Justyne