Account Manager (work at home 1 day / week ) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Tech & IT - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum plus flexible working, private healthcare & more
We have partnered with an amazing 40 strong digital agency, who now seek the expertise of an energetic and ambitious PR Manager to work on fully integrated campaigns within the ever-evolving technology sector. As an agency they have a creative, buzzy and supportive culture, they enjoy excellent benefits and a real focus on work-life balance, with flexible working and work from home options.
They now seek a strong PR Manager who has excellent PR experience gained from working in either an agency or in-house. You will also need to be familiar with social media platforms and how to use these to develop truly integrated campaigns. What makes this role particularly appealing is that they'll offer you the chance to really develop your skills within digital marketing, providing full training and the chance to work with some of the best digital people in the market.
Your background will be in Technology and/or B2B PR. You'll be someone who loves driving campaigns and building brands, and you'll be keen to gain extra experience within the digital marketing sector. This is a really fun, creative and buzzy team, located in trendy offices in the heart of the technology and enterprise district of Birmingham.
In return they offer a base of £38-£45k,
- Open plan office in the heart of the JQ, Birmingham
- Great career progression and your chance to learn more about digital marketing
- Free food and drinks
- Beer fridge Fridays
- Shared success events every month with free lunch / dinner
- Company weekends away (last year they did an AirBnB in Devon and experienced coasteering!)
- Free healthcare and dental cover
- Childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice initiatives
- Flexible working and one day per week WFH
- Perkbox for all staff (highstreet discounts etc.)
- Free gym membership
You can apply for this position on line or mail your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternnatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361 206 for an informal chat regarding the role.