Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Food & Drink - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £30,000 - £39,000 per annum plus profit share & new business bonus schemes
Location: Central London
A 30 strong PR agency based in central London, with amazing offices, is seeking an Account Manager to join their wonderful food & drink and consumer team. They have a fantastic culture, and a really low staff turnover, the reason for this is they offer great benefits, creative and buzzy team, work-life balance (no long hours here!) lots of career progression and training, plus a client list that will see you working on exciting consumer PR campaigns.
They pride themselves as being a disruptive agency and specialise in working with challenger brands that are leading with innovation.
The role: Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
This role is a key position within the team, reporting into an SAD and client facing. You'll help deliver on daily account activity, oversee junior team members, ensure KPIs are in place, contribute to social media, attend exciting client events as required, plus support in new business research and pitches. You will work at really driving your brands and giving them a creative voice in the market. The role is really varied so no two days are the same! You will have a strong background in the consumer sector, and ideally food & drink. You will love the ever-changing world of the food sector, this is a truly exciting time to join with an amazing portfolio of clients.
- Base of £30-£39K
- Annnual Profit Share Based on 15% of profits
- Spot Bonuses for new business wins
- Spot Bonuses for teams who secure contract renewals
- Pension contribution of 3% of monthly salary each month
- Phone bill paid
- 20.5 days holiday, plus birthday off and the days between Christmas and New Year
- Cultural fund
- Personal training and development and this includes external courses
- Lots of room for progression
- Fun socials, overseas trips, drinks Friday and quarter lunches
- Supportive management
- Amazing clients, and growing agency
- Casual dress code, and funky offices
- Work-life balance, NO LATE NIGHTS!
- All this PLUS MUCH MORE!
Please apply on line or mail your CV and cover note direct at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne for an informal chat regarding this role.