Corporate PR & Communications Manager (working with young adults) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Culture, Education, Charity - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum plus great package and benefits
Location: Central London
We have partnered with a government backed not for profit organisation that helps young people learn and develop new skills that they can take forward into adult life. They are currently seeking a Corporate PR & Communications Manager to join their highly skilled team.
With experience and understanding of planning and managing corporate PR strategies across a range of topic areas, you will be responsible for producing best in class campaigns to build an understanding of the trust and impact among key stakeholder groups.
Helping to shape and deliver the PR and communications strategy, you will have the experience and insights to fully support the existing team comprising of five PR and comms specialists and two political engagement managers, within the larger marketing and sales team.
The role will see you working with the wider PR and communication team to proactively and reactively manage corporate PR and social media activities. You will have oversight of the parliamentary calendar, and proactively identify opportunities to engage with key media contacts. Coupled with this you will work on a project that amplifies the voice of young people.
- A good understanding of the political, youth, voluntary and education sector media landscape with strong media contacts
- Experience of digital engagement and resources, ideally using social networking media for engaging politicians
- Experience of managing issues and crisis
- Strong track record of developing successful and impactful integrated corporate PR and external affairs campaigns
In return, they will offer:
- Base salary of £40-£42k
- Great package including pension and healthcare
- Work life balance, with flexible hours
- Rewarding NFP that you ignite your passions
- Varied and challenging new role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for development and growth
All this plus much more please apply on line or send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justyne 07971 361 206 for a chat through the role.