Communications Executive (massive consumer brand) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Food & Drink - both B2B & B2C accounts
Location: Milton Keynes
We have partnered with a much-loved FTSE 250 company who is looking to expand its Communications team with a Communications Executive; the job title for this role will be ‘Communications & Peoples Specialist’. This is a varied and exciting new role within a highly supportive, award winning team for a big, household consumer brand.
They are looking for a driven, talented and self-motivated individual with proven experience in internal and external communications. Reporting to the Community Communications Manager and working closely with the People Communications Manager, you will be part of a team whose role it is to protect and enhance the brand’s reputation.
- Provide strategic counsel to build reputation from the inside out
- Support the delivery of external campaigns, by identifying and leveraging positive stories from within the business
- Design and execute internal engagement tactics
- Work closely with our Charity Partners, organising and promoting the brand to ensure we meet our annual targets
- Inform and influence decisions to be a responsible and sustainable company
- Work on any crisis/issues
- Support internal events
In return, they can offer you a competitive base salary, excellent benefits, pension, a discretionary bonus, free parking, free fruit, 25 days holiday and SO much more! You will enhance your career by working for a respected FTSE 250 brand in a varied and challenging new role. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, bright executive who has experience within the communications sector and is looking for a great new in-house role.
You can apply for this role online, or mail your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat throughh the role.